Pellet Press Automated X-Press 3636
35-ton (31.8 metric ton) hydraulic laboratory pellet press that accepts 13 mm, 31 mm, 35 mm, and 40 mm pellet die sets. Automatic and fully programmable. Ideal for repetitive pressing of sample pellets for XRF, IR, and other analytical techniques. CSA Approved.
Key Features and Specifications
- Automated, programmable laboratory press.
- A safety interlock and automatic pump shut-off safety valve ensure safe operation.
- Presses samples in minutes and accepts all standard die sets.
- Compact Bench Top System.
- Can be operated manually as a simple motorized press whose functions are under direct user control.
- Programmable LCD touch screen interface. Allows the user to enter final pressure desired, time to hold at the final pressure, and interval to return back to zero pressure.