Natural Convection Ovens PN Series
All PN Laboratory natural convection models are bench mounted.
PN ovens air circulation depends upon natural convection. The resulting slow airflow is preferable, for example, for processes involving powders which may be disturbed by fan convection or where there is a risk of cross contamination between samples. The reduced complexity makes natural convection a less expensive option.
- Economical natural convection models
- 300°C maximum operating temperature
- Equipped with an R38 Digital PID control(proportional integral derivative)
- Chemically resistant stainless steel liner
- Two nickel-chrome plated wire shelves
- Lever latch door & airtight silicone seal
- Compliant with safety standard BS EN 61010-2-010:2003