Vibratory Sieve Shaker AS 200 Basic
The analytical sieve shakers of the series AS 200 are used in research & development, quality control of raw materials, interim and finished products as well as in production monitoring. The controllable electromagnetic drive offers an optimal adaption for every product. Sharp fractions are obtained even after short sieving times.
The AS 200 basic model is the economical alternative of the series with familiar RETSCH quality and reliability. It features analogue adjustment of vibration height and sieving time.
Key Features and Specifications
- Suitable for dry and wet sieving
- Easy operation, ergonomic design
- Excellent separation efficiency even with short sieving times
- Efficient electromagnetic drive
- 3-D throwing motion which ensures optimum use of the open sieve area and lets the sample move equally over the whole sieving surface
- Sieve stack up to 450 mm height
- Free adjustment of all process parameters (time, amplitude)
- Optional comfort clamping device
- Optional evaluation software EasySieve