Automated REID Vapor Pressure Apparatus AutoReid
The AutoREID apparatus from AD systems is an automated Reid Vapor pressure instrument in full compliance with ASTM D323-B, ASTM 4953, and similar standards. These methods are for the determination of vapor pressure of gasoline, volatile crude oil, and other volatile petroleum products. The Reid method is particularly suitable for determination of vapor pressure of crude oil for transportation, storage and general handling purposes. The instrument directly measures the Reid vapor pressure without correlation or calculation.
Modern ergonomic design, fully automated interface, and convenient operation makes the AutoREID an excellent alternative to mini-methods for reliable and precise vapor pressure measurement.
- Direct REID vapor pressure measurement
- Perfectly suited for testing crude oil
- Fully traceable, documented test results
- Two independent measurement positions
- Robust design requires little or no maintenance
- Automation reduces operator involvement
- Small foot print, quick warm-up, precise measurement
- User-friendly Windows® interface