Bench Top EDXRF Spectrometer, Secondary Targets - Genius IF
The Genius IF benchtop XRF analyzer is ideally suited for performing analysis of Alloys, Environmental samples, Oils, Diesel Fuel & Gasoline, Mining & Geological materials, Forensics samples, Authentication of Precious Metals, Pharmaceutical materials and Biomedical samples.
Xenemetrix’s Genius IF with secondary targets offers a cost-effective solution for elemental analysis. It provides a non-destructive qualitative and quantitative determination from Carbon(6) to Fermium(100), providing detection limits from sub-ppm to high weight percent concentrations.
Key Features includes:
- A fully integrated computer system with intuitive and powerful windows software package
- A high resolution Slicon Drift Detector enables extremely high count rate applications combined with energy resolution, down to 125eV; highly suitable for both high and low z elements & LE thin polymer window for improved light elements analysis.
- A powerful X-Ray tube with variable spot sizes, designed to accommodate samples of assorted sizes
- Eight secondary targets and eight customizable tube filters for fast and accurate determination of trace and minor elements
- Can also operate in classical direct excitation mode.
- High count rates with improved resolution down to 125 eV.
- SDD LE- Ultra thin detector window provides superior performance for both high and low Z elements.
- Patented geometry combining 8 secondary targets with 8 customizable tube filters used in direct excitation mode, providing optimal excitation of all elements, detected by EDXRF.
- Wide Angle Geometry (WAG), patented secondary target technique provides best results for major, minor and trace element analysis
- X-ray tube excites the characteristic K lines of a secondary target (a pure metal) which are used to excite the sample “monochromatically”.
- Secondary targets used that lowers the detection limit of select elements.
- Non-destructive elemental analysis Na (11) - U(92) from Sub- ppm to 100% concentrations.
Sample tray with 8/16 positions.