Bench Top EDXRF Spectrometer - X-Cite
The X-Cite is an economical and easy to operate benchtop XRF with applications well suited for: Petrochemical, Polymers, Academic / Education, Construction, Metallurgical, Alloys, Environmental, Mining & Geological, Forensics, Authentication & Precious Metals, Pharmaceutical & Biomedical
The compact spectrometer with PC control fits conveniently on a traditional laboratory bench and includes a completely integrated computer system. The robust design makes it ideal for mobile laboratory use.
- Non-destructive elemental analysis Na (11) - U (92) from PPM to 100% concentrations.
- Six customizable filters for fast and accurate determination of trace and minor elements.
- Down to 125eV resolution.
- Powerful X-Ray tube with variable spot sizes to accept small samples
- Robust design, compact geometry.
- Sample tray with 8/16 positions.
- PC control with easy to operate Windows based nEXtTM software, that enables data analysis and transfer.
- PD (Pin Diode) with Ultra-thin window delivers superior performance for low Z elements.
Outperforms traditional systems without the cost and difficulties associated with liquid nitrogen cooling.