Chemisorption, Flow and Reactivity Analyzer ChemStar/Dynamic
Quantachrome’s Chemstar is a fully automated instrument for the analysis of catalysts and other chemisorptions applications. Its intuitive software interface allows the user to program and run a variety of temperature-programmed analyses as well as flow BET surface area determination along with pulse titration experiments.
Key features and specifications
- Stable baseline and quality data ensured by standard high precision electronic mass flow controllers
- Reduced peak spreading minimized with 1/16” stainless steel tubing
- Easy loading and unloading of samples using clamshell furnace design and flexible mounting catalyst treatment
- Condensaton and adsorbate retention eliminated
- Wide temperature range of ambient to 1200 °C at programmable rates of 1°C/ min to 30°C/min with optional subambient accessory expanding lower temperature to – 100 °C
- Typical sample size: 0.1 to 1.0 grams
- Direct link to optional Mass Spectrometer and Additional Gas Detectors providing live displays of changes in gas compositional data analysis.