Acid Purification System duoPur/subCLEAN
Make your own ultrapure acids
Reagent contaminations increase the background concentration of the analytes present in a sample.
Because of this, laboratories purchase expensive high-purity acids for trace metal (element) analyses. With small samples sizes it is critical to keep blank levels low for good reproducibility. There is an alternative to the purchase of expensive high purity acids: Milestone has developed the DuoPUR and SubCLEAN, a sub-boiling distillation system which allows laboratories to make their own high purity acids at dramatically reduced costs.
- Up to 90% cost saving of ultra-pure acids by purifying low cost reagent grade acids
- High productivity, up to 3 liters in 8 hours (?1 liter of high-purity acid in ~6 hours)
- Continuous supply of fresh high purity acids
- "On-demand" acid purification
- Re-purification of contaminated acids
- Single or double distillation upon on requirements