Filtration Unit for AOAC Enzymatic Method- CSF6
Filtration and a washing phase is defined in the last step of the enzymatic AOAC method 985.29 for dietary fiber extraction.
The CSF 6 automated filtration unit is used in combination with the GDE Enzymatic total dietary fiber analysis digester- post run. A key benefit is a considerable reduction of the time required, when compared with manual filtration methods.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Large open top glass funnel design facilitates the introduction of the digested sample and solvents into the instrument.
- Vacuum manifold function speeds up both the filtering and final washing stages
- Material of construction: Rugged epoxy painted stainless steel
- Pumping system: High suction peristaltic action
- Counter pressure: Electronic display