Automatic Kjeldahl Digestion Units - DKL Series
Incorporates the revolutionary TEMS™ technology for unprecedented Savings in terms of:
- Time Saving: from Ambient to 420 °C in only 22 minutes
- Energy – consumption reduced by as much as 35%
- Money savings resulting in reduced costs per analysis
- Space Savings with small footprint design
- Built in microprocessor enables full control of the block temperature & electronic auto-calibration system ensures excellent reliability and repeatability of analysis.
- LCD Graphic Display allows access to all the data including the multi-language library and the 54 programs available, 24 of which are user-programmable.
- Compact with a narrow footprint for optimum use of space on the lab bench. In compliance with GLP (Good LaboratoryPractice), data can be printed or stored in a PC.
- Neutralization of fumes produced during the digestion is accomplished with recommended JP Pump and SMS Scrubber.
- Temperature Ambient to 420 C in less than 22 minutes.
- DKL 20 can be used also for testing Chemical Oxygen Demand: its lift can automatically manage all the glass required for the COD analysis for processing twenty samples simultaneously.
DKL Series is available in the following Configurations:
DKL 8 (8-position with 250 ml tubes, Ø 42 mm)
DKL 12 (12-position with 250/400 ml tubes, Ø 42 mm)
DKL 20 (20-position with 250 ml tubes, Ø 42 mm)
DKL 42/26 (42-position with 100 ml tubes, Ø 26 mm)