Fusion UV/Persulfate TOC Analyzer
The Fusion Total Organic Carbon Analyzer utilizes powerful UV Persulfate oxidation allowing superior carbon liberation from even the most challenging matrixes. By implementing the patented Static Pressure Concentration (SPC) technology, the Fusion Total Organic Carbon Analyzer is able to achieve unprecedented low-end sensitivity from a Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) detector. The Fusion Analyzer is built on the latest technology and is designed to offer productivity for a wide variety of applications.
The Fusion Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer and TekLink™ Software offer solutions for increased sample throughput while improving the reliability of the analysis data. A few of the features that provide increased ease of use are:
- Unattended auto-calibration monitoring
- Automatic dilution capabilities from stock standards or samples
- Intellidilution for automatically diluting a sample back into calibration range.
- Automated self-diagnostic tools including leak check
- 21 CFR 11 functionality - Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures (ERES) including audit trails and user-account management
- Exportable reports in user-definable formats including metadata and versioning
- Turn-key method development and schedule builder
- Mass Flow Controller (MFC) for reduced gas consumption and enhanced flow control