Kjeldahl Digestion Units - DK Series
Incorporates the revolutionary TEMS™ technology for unprecedented Savings in terms of:
- Time Saving: from Ambient to 420 °C in only 22 minutes
- Energy – consumption reduced by as much as 35%
- Money savings resulting in reduced costs per analysis
- Space Savings with small footprint design
Aluminum material of construction Heating block that offers an excellent thermal homogeneity and working temperature ranges of Ambient up to 450 °C in less than 22 minutes.
- Temperature of the block is controlled by a dedicated microprocessor.
- Neutralization of fumes produced during the digestion is accomplished with recommended JP Pump and SMS Scrubber.
DK Series is available in the following Configurations:
DK 6 (6-position with 250 ml tubes, Ø 42 mm)
DK 6/48 (6-position with 250 ml tubes, Ø 48 mm)
DK 8 (8-position with 250 ml tubes, Ø 42 mm)
DK 20 (20-position with 250 ml tubes, Ø 42 mm)
DK 20/26 (20-position with 100 ml tubes, Ø 26 mm)
DK 42/26 (42-position with 100 ml tubes, Ø 26 mm)