Knife Mill GRINDOMIX GM 200
The new knife mill GRINDOMIX GM 200 is the ideal instrument for grinding and homogenizing foods and feeds. It allows to process sample volumes up to 0.7 liters quickly and reproducibly.
With two sharp, robust blades and a powerful motor, it is ideal for homogenizing substances with a high water, oil or fat content as well as for grinding dry, soft and medium-hard products. A wide selection of lids and containers allows for adaptation of the mill to individual application requirements. The GRINDOMIX GM 200 meets and exceeds all special laboratory and analytical requirements and is a professional device superior to any commercial household mixer.
Key Features and Specifications
- Efficient size reduction of up to 700 ml feed quantity due to a powerful 900 W motor
- Pre- and fine-grinding in one mill: cutting action in regular mode, grinding by impact in reverse mode, pre-grinding in interval mode
- All parts which come into contact with the sample material are autoclavable
- Perfect adaptation to application requirements by variable speed from 2.000 to 10.000 min-1 with an increment of 100 min-1
- Optional gravitation lid for automatic reduction of the grinding chamber volume
- 3 SOPs can be stored
- Grinding jar in plastic, stainless steel and glass available