High Shear Fluid Processor Microfluidizer LM 10
LM 10 - Digitally Controlled High Shear Fluid Processor lab unit- Ideal for small sample volume material processing
The LM 10 Microfluidizer maintains consistent pressure of all materials introduced into the system and guarantees consistent treatment of the entire volume . Whether working with small lab samples to production volumes, the Microfluidizer is unmatched in submicron size reduction/ disruption product yield and guaranteed process scale up.
Is ideally suited for materials including: Emulsions, Dispersions, Liposomes and Cell Disruptions or even fineparticle deagglomeration.
- Achieve unmatched size reduction/ disruption performance at lower process pressures
- Minimal sample temperature rise during processing
- Higher product yields after sterile filtration with tighter particle size distributions
- Linear volumetric scale-up reduces development time in pilot or production
- Enhanced repeatability
- Improved experimental readability with real-time temperature monitoring