High Shear Fluid Processor M 700
Microfluidics produces patented Microfluidizer processor equipment with high-pressure, fixed-geometry interaction chambers that impart high shear rates to product formulations. The M-700 generates up to 40,000 psi operating pressure for premium results at an affordable cost.
Key Features and Specifications
- Proven to be highly reliable at operating pressures up to 40,000 psi in pilot and production environments.
- Generates the highest shear rates of any fluid processor on the market today. This results most often, in achieving desired product quality in a single pass.
- Patented interaction chamber — wear-resistant construction; geometrically fixed design ensures that entire product stream will encounter equal energy per unit fluid volume.
- Model M-7250 units are standard with two synchronized intensifier pumps for increased flow rates.
- In-line cleaning with no disassembly required
- All stainless steel construction.