Portable Field Laboratory Energy Dispersive XRay Fluorescence (EDXRF) - P Metrix
The P Metrix takes the laboratory to the field and delivers non destructive qualitative and quantitative analysis.
It offers a powerful 50kV,10W with Rh anode providing onsite lab quality excellent performance for complex field applications.
- Silicon Drift Detector(SDD) with higher count rate and resolution, down to 125eV for improved analysis, detection range from Na(11) - U(92)
- Non-destructive elemental analysis - Quantitative and qualitative analysis using standards and standardless (FP) methods
- X-Ray source - Excitation of 50kV, 10W, 400µA with Rh anode LOD from ppm to 100% concentrations, providing onsite lab quality excellent performance for complex field applications
- Tube filters - Variety of six adjustable tube filters for High performances
- Automatic calibration - System automatic calibration upon materials for ambient atmosphere adjustment
- Large testing chamber - The largest sealed testing chamber available for portable XRF systems
- User-friendly operation - Fully integrated PC and industrialized touchscreen
- CMOS sample camera - Integrated camera for full identification of the area of interest
- Advanced Analytix SW - Implemented advanced Analytix SW analysis package for fast, easy-to-use performance for immediate action and results in the field
- Battery operated - Field mobility and sealed rugged ergonomic carrying case
- Standalone portable lab - Field working station - P-Metrix opens into a standalone, accessible portable lab
- Self-service - Designed for self-service with low maintenance, easy replacement of instruments components such as: detector, tube, MCA, controller and PC board