Handheld Hazardous Materials Analyzer Progeny ResQ for Haz-Mat and Law Enforcement
Progeny™ ResQ™ handheld Raman analyzer, provides emergency responders, law enforcement agencies and the military with the industry’s most advanced yet easy-to-use chemical detection system.
Faced with increasingly sophisticated chemical threats and global drug trafficking, Progeny ResQ enables users to detect, identify and respond to these threats with confidence at the touch of a button:
- Detect explosive threats quickly and accurately while wearing M3-type protective suits in harsh environments
- Identify a wide range of narcotics and illegal drugs removing any uncertainty over results
- Respond to suspicious hazardous materials that pose a toxic risk to public safety
Users can now analyze colored materials or substances found in packaging or containers with the use of the unique 1064 excitation laser. Results are provided within seconds and are clearly communicated as Threat/No Threat, meaning that there is no uncertainty unlike with some other handheld detection equipment. Display tags also indicate the severity of the risk posed by the substance as well as the NFPA rating.
Suitable for use in rugged environments, Progeny ResQ is a MIL STD 810G tested tool and has a standard library of over 12,000 common materials. As part of our reachback support program Progeny ResQ is backed by our global network of sales and service support partners to ensure we are there when assistance is needed.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Rugged, ergonomic Miniature VPG-based 1064 nm optical engine offering benchtop quality analytical performance.
- Excitation wavelength 1064 nm
- Large spectral range 200- 2500 cm-1 covering most relevant molecular information
- Spectral resolution (FWHM) 8 - 11 cm-1
- Adjustable focus nose cone & multiple size vial adaptors available accommodates variable packaging materials and sample shapes.
- IP-68 sealed enclosure
- Unique software provides a choice of simple pass/fail decision or more detailed results making it ideal for a wide range of applications in the lab, in the field or wherever data is needed.
- Material ID algorithm increases confidence in matched ID with unparalleled sensitivity and accuracy
- Standard library included enables Pharmaceutical and chemical validated spectra
- Quantitative analysis with Chemometrics package (optional)
- Fully customizable workflow software is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Smartphone inspired user interface
- Long lasting battery charge > 5hrs.
- Accurately analyze a wide range of materials interference free.
- Data transfer flexibility (LIMS, wireless, and docking station)