Pharmaceutical Raw Materials Handheld Raman Spectrocopy Analyzer- Progeny
Advanced Single-Hand Operated Raman Spectrometer
From the evolution of handheld spectroscopy comes Progeny, the first single-hand operated Raman analyzer designed to be customizable and flexible for seamless integration into any work environment. Now you can perform lab-quality analysis of the widest range of solids, powders, liquids, and other substances to ensure consumer safety around the globe.
- Rugged, ergonomic Miniature VPG-based 1064 nm optical engine offering benchtop quality analytical performance.
- Excitation wavelength 1064 nm
- Large spectral range 200- 2500 cm-1 covering most relevant molecular information
- Spectral resolution (FWHM) 8 - 11 cm-1
- Adjustable focus nose cone & multiple size vial adaptors available accommodates variable packaging materials and sample shapes.
- IP-68 sealed enclosure
- Unique software provides a choice of simple pass/fail decision or more detailed results making it ideal for a wide range of applications in the lab, in the field or wherever data is needed.
- Material ID algorithm increases confidence in matched ID with unparalleled sensitivity and accuracy
- Standard library included enables Pharmaceutical and chemical validated spectra
- Quantitative analysis with Chemometrics package (optional)
- Fully customizable workflow software is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Smartphone inspired user interface
- Long lasting battery charge > 5hrs.
- Accurately analyze a wide range of materials interference free.
- Data transfer flexibility (LIMS, wireless, and docking station)