Sulfur-in-Oil Analyzers SLFA 60 X-ray Fluorescence Series
The HORIBA SLFA 60 is a single sample X-ray fluorescence analyzer that delivers fast and accurate measurements of sulfur in oil in compliance with the ASTM D4294 method, either in the lab or in the field.
It offers a wide range of applications of petroleum fuel samples from very low to high sulfur concentrations - i.e., all the way from gasoline to heavy fuel oils.
- Wide measurement range (0-9.999%) is acceptable for very small content as in diesel oil or high sulfur content as in heavy oil.
- Repeatibility of 15 ppm or less with a 1% sulfur sample
- Lower detection limit of 20 ppm or less (three times the standard deviation with a 0% sample)
- Number of calibration curves: 5 lines x 3 sets
- Calibration curve order: Linear or quadratic (both automatic selection and manual user settings available)
- Sample requirement: 4- 10 ml
- Measurement time: 10 – 600 seconds