Trace Clean Automatic Acid Reflux System
Cleaning various accessories used in trace analysis work is a critically important laboratory routine. To minimize contamination, traditional cleaning methods require soaking items in hot acids, often for several hours. To be effective large volumes of acid are consumed and need to be changes regularly. There is also a substantial risk of exposure to hot acids and acid vapours using traditional soaking techniques.
Milestone’s new TraceCLEAN is an automated, closed, acid reflux system that thoroughly and safely cleans laboratory's accessories for trace analysis.
Features and specifications
- Perfect for unattended cleaning of all TFM, PFA, glass, and quartz ultra-trace accessories, including microwave digestion vessels and ICP/ICP-MS accessories (torches, etc.)
- Only ultra-pure, acid vapours come in contact with the surface of the items to be cleaned
- Clean components do not remain in contact with the cleaning acids after the surface contamination is removed
- Items are cooled inside the TRACECLEAN assuring no airborne contamination
- Built-in exhaust/cooling reduces operator's exposure to acid vapours
- Teflon racks and holders minimize handling of freshly cleaned items
- Use preset programs or create and store your own
- Automatic temperature control
- PTFE-coated stainless steel compartment assures system durability and prevents use-to-use contamination