Kjeldahl Distillation Unit Semi-Automated UDK 139
The UDK Semi- Automated Kjeldahl distillation unit is well suited for applications including: ammonia, protein, nitrogen content (Kjeldahl or direct alkaline distillation), nitric nitrogen (after reduction), phenols, volatile fatty acids, cyanides, alcohol content and Devarda nitrogen determination. It performs in accordance with AOAC, EPA, DIN and ISO such as 976.06, 892.01, 979.09 and more!
Key Features & Specifications:
- UDK 139 runs automatically after setting the following parameters using the convenient LCD touch screen: sodium hydroxide, water additions and distillation time.
- Offers 10 customizable methods which cover the most widely used methods.
- High precision pumps ensure constant accurate dosing of reagents & cooling water is automatically stopped during pauses to reduce water consumption
- Patented steam generator offers high performance, safety (no pressure inside) and is maintenance free.
- Titanium constructed condenser reduces water consumption and ensures the distillate temperature remains below the threshold value maintaining the nitrogen content
- Maintenance free highly durable, chemically resistant techno polymer splash head design
- 10 customizable methods
- Complies in accordance with GLP (Good Laboratory Practices); Option to connect to a printer enabling data printout of sample runs and ensures traceability.
The Kjeldahl distillation unit UDK 139 is designed with the utmost in user safety in order to provide maximum protection for the user: Sample tubes are easily inserted and removed with a leverand clamp design. A built in test tube sensor will inhibit start-up of the unit if the tube is positioned incorrectly.
The UDK 129 incorporates VELP’s revolutionary TEMS™ technology for unprecedented savings in terms of Time, Energy, Money and Space.