UDK 169 Fully Automatic Kjeldahl Analyzer with Autosampler
The UDK 169 is a fully automatic Kjeldahl Analyzer (distillation unit plus integrated colorimetric titrator) with connection to an autosampler, for high sample throughput, maximum flexibility and unattended operation. It can be used stand-alone, or combined with the AutoKjel autosampler, for continuous operation of up to 24 samples (in 250 ml test tube, or 21 in 400 ml tube) and maximum sample throughput.
The UDK 169 is well suited for applications such as ammonia, nitrogen, protein, nitrogen content (Kjeldahl or direct alkaline distillation), nitric nitrogen (after reduction), phenols, volatile fatty acids, cyanides, alcohol content and Devarda nitrogen determination. It performs in accordance with AOAC, EPA, DIN and ISO such as 976.06, 892.01, 979.09 and more!
- UDK 169 distillation unit features a touch screen on board microprocessor with multitasking software. Enables user defined settings for additions of water, boric acid and sodium hydroxide, distillation time and steam generation output.
- A 55-program library (31 pre-defined + 24 customizable) covers the needs of both research and contract type laboratories.
- Enables downloading of results to both pen drive or PC. The .xls format permits operators to use other types of custom and widely used software for extracting reports offering maximum flexibility.
- High-precision pumps ensure constant accurate dosing of reagents & cooling water is automatically stopped during pauses to reduce water consumption.
- Patented steam generator offers high performance, safety (no pressure inside) and is maintenance free.
- Titanium constructed condenser reduces water consumption and ensures the distillate temperature remains below the threshold value 35 °C maintaining the nitrogen content.
- Maintenance free, highly durable, chemically resistant techno polymer splash head design