Versa Automated Headspace Vial Analyzer
Static headspace is one of the most popular techniques due to its versatility for analyzing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in a complex variety of matrices. This is due to the elimination of tedious sample preparation steps and prevents contamination problems that are common to other sample introduction techniques. Teledyne Tekmar draws on our experience as a leader in low-level VOC analysis with the introduction of this companion autosampler to the Headspace product line.
Versa is the perfect solution for applications which require all the advantages of headspace analysis and is economical to fit any budget.
- Small on size yet big on value (only 12" wide)
- 20-position autosampler /single position platen oven
- 22mL vials
- Sample heating to 200°C throughout pathway
- Built-in pressure control to ensure consistent volume for all samples regardless of external conditions
- Inert sample pathway including transfer line, sample needle, and loop provide superior analytical results by eliminating adsorption and reducing carryover
- Automatic leak check and Benchmark test for quick troubleshooting
- Simple method development using Method Optimization Mode (M.O.M.)
- Versa TekLink™ 2G software for use as standard or full 21 CFR compliance