Controlled Atmosphere Ovens
The HTMA series is a range of modified atmosphere high temperature ovens for use with inert atmospheres achieving Oxygen levels down to 50 ppm. Separate flow controls for purge and process gases mean that once the chamber has been purged of atmospheric air process gas can be used with lower flow rates. Switching between purge and process gases can either be done manually or by adding the option of an automatic programmable control system.
- 400°C, 500°C or 600°C operating temperatures
- 28, 95 & 220 litre capacities
- Carbolite 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- Rear mounted fan & side air guides give horizontal 'airflow'
- Fully seam welded to contain modified atmosphere
- Manual gas control via needle valves & flowmeters (nickel brass)
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel interior with perforated non-tip shelves & runners
- Stainless steel pipe-work, nickel brass flow-meter & solenoid valves
- Single side hinged door, with metal heat seal & rubber gas tight seal, closed using none slam lever handle
- Hard wearing, zinc coated & stoved epoxy polyester coated exterior