High Temperature Industrial Ovens HT Series
The HT high temperature ovens are manufactured in 4 standard chamber sizes with maximum operating temperatures of 400°C, 500°C and 600°C. Their robust construction incorporates heavy duty hinges, door catches and shelving systems.
This range also provides a foundation upon which a wide range of custom modifications can be added. Typical examples of more sophisticated control systems and data recording is that required for applications such as AMS 2750E heat treatment under Nadcap, or modifications to handle heavier loads or assist in loading and unloading the oven, or simply larger chamber sizes than are offered in the standard range.
- 400°C, 500°C or 600°C maximum operating temperatures
- 28, 95, 220 or 350 litre capacity
- Carbolite 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- Robust construction
- Excellent performance & reliability
- Stainless steel liner
- Stainless steel perforated shelves