ASAP 2020 Plus - Physisorption Option
Research grade results in a customer-configurable instrument to meet a wide variety of applications for mesopore, micropore, and low surface area applications
- Programmable two-station degas system for automated SOP sample preparation
- A dedicated P° sensor allows for a faster analysis and provides P° values at the same conditions as the adsorption measurement.
- Six analysis gas inlets with dedicated vapour and helium free-space ports provide greater flexibility and automated selection of pretreatment, backfill, and analysis gases.
- Proven Isothermal Jacket Cold Zone Control provides accurate, reproducible temperature maintenance.
- Long duration and refillable dewar provides virtually unlimited time-of-analysis capability.
- Standard, independent dual vacuum systems (one for analysis, one for sample pretreatment). Also available is an optional, oil-free system.
- Proprietary transducer system provides unequalled stability, fast response, and low hysteresis for improved accuracy and signal to noise improvement.
- Coated monolithic, temperature-controlled, stainless-steel manifold provides non-contaminating, inert surface areas.