ASAP 2020A - Accelerated Surface Area & Porosimetry System
The new expansion module ASAP 2020A (for the ASAP 2020 system, not for the ASAP 2020 Plus) not only extends the life of the ASAP 2020 base units , it adds significant new capabilities to the original systems. Whether the ASAP 2020 was configured for use with nitrogen (only), or utilized extra vacuum, or was configured to use krypton for low surface area measurements, or was used for chemisorption – the new ASAP 2020A is for you.
Major advantages that the ASAP 2020A expansion unit brings to ASAP 2020 users:
- Adds micropore capability to your system (whether the base ASAP 2020 was capable of measuring in the micropore range or not, the ASAP 2020A will give you this capability)
- The expansion unit operates with 64 bit PCs and extends this capability to the base ASAP 2020 system
- The ASAP 2020A utilizes the well-known Microactive data analysis software and extends that capability to the base ASAP 2020 system
- The single port, single station ASAP 2020A effectively doubles the throughput
- Users are able to utilize the existing degassing system on the ASAP 2020 to prepare samples for the 2020A