AutoChem 2950 HP Chemisorption Analyzer
Micromeritics’ AutoChem 2950 HP Chemisorption Analyzer is an automated high-pressure catalyst characterization system that is capable of preparing and analyzing samples at elevated pressures up to 1000 psia and at temperatures from -100 to 1100 °C. The instrument can perform a variety of experiments including pulse chemisorption, BET surface area, temperature-programmed reduction (TPR), desorption (TPD), oxidation (TPO), and reaction analyses.
Equipped with many of the features of Micromeritics’ AutoChem II 2920, the AutoChem HP is suitable for a variety of applications including fuel cell and hydrogen storage research.
This microreactor, combined with a mass spectrometer, can also be used to determine product yields and catalytic activity under commercially viable conditions.
The use of a microreactor in the development process is a cost-effective alternative to pilot plants for many development projects. A microreactor is also an affordable option for small start-up companies that cannot afford to invest in a pilot plant to demonstrate their process.
- Allows preparation and analysis of sample at pressures up to 1000 psia with built-in safety checks
- Versatile analysis protocol permits complex sequencing and experimental design
- In situ experiments with virtually unlimited steps
- Records pressure as part of the experiment
- Capable of TPD, TPR, TPO, BET, and pulse chemisorption
- Three mass ﬂow controllers and an electronically controlled pressure regulator provide precise gas control
- Twelve gas inlets – four each for preparation, carrier, and loop gases
- Stainless-steel sample tubes are capable of withstanding temperatures and pressures well above the system’s limits
- An interactive reporting system that includes an extremely versatile graphic user interface allowing custom presentation of results