AutoPore V 9500
Class Leading, Proven Performance Establishing a New Benchmark for Operational Safety
The mercury porosimetry analysis technique is based on the intrusion of mercury into a porous structure under stringently controlled pressures. Besides offering speed, accuracy, and a wide measurement range, mercury porosimetry permits you to calculate numerous sample properties such as pore size distributions, total pore volume, total pore surface area, median pore diameter and sample densities (bulk and skeletal).
The AutoPore V Series Mercury Porosimeters can determine a broader pore size distribution more quickly and accurately than other methods. This instrument also features enhanced safety features and offers new data reduction and reporting choices that provide more information about pore geometry and the fluid transport characteristics of your material.
- Improved safety features reduce the risk of mercury spills and operator exposure
- Available with four low- and two high-pressure ports for increased sample throughput
- Available in 33,000 psia or 60,000 psia models
- Low-noise, high-pressure generating system
- A quick-scan mode allows a continuous pressure increase approximating equilibrium and providing faster screening
- A choice of correction routine for baseline (automatic, differential, or manual) produces greater accuracy by correcting for compressibility and thermal effects caused by high pressure
- Choice of pressure ramping methods lets you choose the scanning mode for high-speed or on-demand results, or equilibration mode for more accurate results with greater detail
- Mercury temperature sensor allows automatic calculation of mercury density used for penetrometer calibrations
- MicroActive software allows you to interactively manipulate data, define custom reports, and quickly achieve analytical results
- Compensation for material compression under high-pressure analysis