HT3 Static and Dynamic Headspace System
Static Headspace analysis is a time-tested and robust technique for the analysis of volatile compounds in almost any matrix. The popularity of the technique is due to Headspace analysis providing a clean, reliable result.
Teledyne Tekmar draws on our experience as a leader in low-level VOC analysis with the introduction of a next generation Headspace instrument, the HT3™ Static and Dynamic Headspace System.
Dramatic improvements in sensitivity are achieved with the new Dynamic Headspace option, while maintaining the ruggedness and reliability of a traditional Static Headspace instrument.
- Standard integrated 60-position autosampler with 10-position platen heater provides true walk away automation
- Increased sensitivity from 50 to 100 times with the Dynamic Headspace option (compound dependent)
- Removable sample path for trouble-free maintenance
- High temperature capability to 300 °C expands range of applications
- Inert sample pathway including transfer line, sample needle and loop provide superior analytical results by eliminating adsorption and reducing carryover
- Automated Leak Check and Benchmark for quick troubleshooting
- Automated method development using Method Optimization Mode (M.O.M.)
- 21 CFR Compliance
- Built-in Mass Flow Controller ensures consistent flow and pressure for all samples regardless of external conditions