Ultra Centrifugal Mill ZM 300
The powerful Ultra Centrifugal Mill ZM 300 provides maximum grinding performance combined with ease of use. The variable speed from 6,000 to 23,000 rpm allows for gentle, neutral-to-analysis sample preparation in a very short time.
Thanks to an integrated temperature monitoring system, reproducibility is guaranteed even for long grinding processes or pulverization of large sample volumes.
The wide selection of rotors, ring sieves and cassettes makes the ZM 300 a true allrounder which meets the requirements of a great variety of size reduction tasks.
- Variable speed from 6,000 to 23,000 rpm
- Up to 20 % finer particles than with ZM 200
- Sample throughput increased up to 15 %
- Temperature monitoring
- Neutral-to-analysis sample preparation
- Very short grinding time
- Optional volume cassette for batch sizes up to 600 ml