Microtrac MRB | Sample Preparation - Inorganic, Surface Area and Pore Size, Gas Analyzers
BELPREP VAC is a vacuum degasser with flow degassing option. The instrument is optimized for the heating pretreatment of samples for subsequent surface area and pore size analysis in vacuum or inert gas flow.
Sample preparation for gas sorption with this vacuum degasser is particularly efficient and fast, because it can be conducted at the same time as the measurement itself.
The BELPREP VAC vacuum degasser is available in two models:
BELPREP VAC II with 3 sample ports and BELPREP VAC III with 6 sample ports.
- BELSORP Series Brochure
- Air-Protected Analysis of Specific Surface Area and Density
- Microtrac MRB Product Line Overview - 2023
- Improved Reproducibility Application Note
- Information Obtained from Adsorption Isotherm - Application Note
- Reproducibility of Pore Size Measurement by AFSM - Application Note
- The Brunauer-Emmett-Teller method - Application Note
SPECIFICATIONS BELPREP VAC II BELPREP VAC III
|Programmable temperature control function||yes||yes|
|Automatic purge gas stop function||yes||-|
|Automatic vacuum pumping speed switching function (sample dispersion prevention)||yes||-|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||321 x 158 x 363 mm||400 x 317 x 383 mm|
|Weight||15 kg||15 kg|
|Gas: N2: 0.1 Mpa(G)||Gas: N2: 0.1 Mpa(G)|
|Joint: 1/8” Swagelok connection||Joint: 1/8” Swagelok connection|
|AC 100-120 V or AC 200-240 V, 530 VA (without vacuum pump), 50 / 60 Hz||AC 100-120 V or AC 200-240 V, 630W (without vacuum pump), 50 / 60 Hz|
Call Today 1-800-661-6700