Flame Photometer Series
A. KRÜSS Optronic GmbH | Flame Photometers
The A.KRÜSS flame photometers allow simple and cost-effective determination of alkali and alkaline earth element concentrations in aqueous solutions. They are mainly used in laboratory and process operations.
With the FP8000 series A.KRÜSS Optronic presents worldwide unique measuring devices for simultaneous measurement of the elements Na, K, Ca and Li. Five measurement channels are available to be individually configured. Thanks to the proven measurement procedure as well as to modern device electronics and innovative process control, our flame photometers achieve highly accurate and reproducible results. The devices can cope with about 300 measurements per hour and thus clearly demonstrate the international top position!
- economic, robust and durable solution for use in laboratory and process operations
- maximum operational safety through intelligent security mechanisms
- Flame photometry simultaneous measurement of up to five alkaline and alkaline earth elements
- fast measurement: up to 300 measurements per hour ? international top position!
- user administration with two authorisation levels
- Traceability of all measured data and device-specific data
- complete traceability of measurement results
- extensive interfacing options and comfortable handover of measurement results
- Compliance with international norms and standards such as GMP / GLP and 21 CFR
- Our flame photometers are easy and intuitive to use on a large touchscreen display and with USB mouse.
The FP8000 series is designed for using propane or acetylene as fuel gas. Purified and dried compressed air is required for operation.
CALIBRATION, SAMPLES, CONTROLS AND STANDARDS
Aqueous samples, controls and standards can be measured manually or automatically. Calibration is carried out via the standards.Measurement results can be checked with the controls.
For reviewing, emission and concentration values of calibration are presented in graphed and tabulated order.
All devices feature a user administration with two authorization levels, which can selectively be activated or deactivated.
MEASUREMENT PRINCIPLE OF FLAME PHOTOMETERS
The flame photometers of the FP8000 series apply a relative measurement method according to the principle of flame atomic emission spectroscopy (F-AES).
FUNCTIONALITY OF THE FP8000 SERIES
The FP-8000 devices come with five independent measurement channels and another, separate channel for monitoring the flame. The five measurement channels can be fitted with appropriate filters. The devices do not necessarily need a guideline, measurement can be done both with and without reference element.
INNOVATIVE PROCESS CONTROL
The flame photometers can be used as table top device or be integrated into a process environment via analogue current interface.Several locally separated units can be controlled via one centre process computer.
The units are designed for 24-hour operation.Various safety mechanisms ensure particularly high operational safety. Such as a safety circuit for interrupting the supply of gas preventing leakage of unburned gases, or as a flame recoil blocker preventing the backward burning of an extinguished flame.
ESSENTIAL SAFETY MECHANISMS
- controlled and safe ignition sequence
- Automated ignition
- Optical infrared flame monitoring
- continuous monitoring of flame via infrared sensor
- Continuous monitoring of gas pressure
- Fuel, Oxidant and Cooling air
Call Today 1-800-661-6700