High Energy Ball Mill Emax
The Emax is an entirely new type of ball mill for high energy milling. The unique combination of high friction and impact results in extremely fine particles within the shortest amount of time. The high energy input is a result of anunrivaled speed of 2000 min-1 and the innovative jar design. Thanks to therevolutionary water cooling system, the high energy input is effectively used for the grinding process without overheating the sample. Due to the special grinding jar geometry, the sample is thoroughly mixed which results in a narrow particle size distribution.
Unlike other high energy ball mills, the Emaxis capable of continuous grinding operation without interruptions for cooling down. This dramatically reduces the grinding time. The high energy input in combination with the unique cooling system provides perfect conditions for effective mechanical alloying or grinding down to the nanometer range.
A wealth of safety features such as the integrated safety closure of the grinding jar, temperature control with automatic start/stop system, and integrated imbalance controls make operation of the bench-top mill Emaxvery user-friendly.
Key features and specifications
- Speed of 2000 min-1 allows for ultra-fast pulverization of the sample
- Water cooling permits continuous operation without cool down breaks
- Easy operation via touch screen, 10 SOPs storable
- Grinding jars available:
- Stainless Steel 50, 125 ml
- Tungsten Carbide 50 ml
- Zirconium Oxide 50, 125 m
- Assorted aeration lids for grinding under inert atmosphere in Stainless Steel and Zirconium Oxide also available.