Jaw Crusher BB 50
The BB 50 has been specially designed for sample preparation in the laboratory.It is used for the rapid, gentle crushing and pre-crushing of medium-hard, hard, brittle and tough materials.
The space-saving, dust-tight instrument fits on any laboratory bench and is ideally suited to crush small amounts of sample with large feed sizes gently and without loss. To avoid metallic contamination, the grinding chamber is available of ceramic materials. With its digital gap width display and zero point adjustment the BB 50 allows for reproducible results.
- Powerful size reduction thanks to 1.1 kW industrial drive
- Large fold-back hopper
- Compact, benchtop instrument
- Removable jaw for easy cleaning
- Adjustable speed allows adaptation to sample characteristics
- Wear compensation with zero-point adjustment
- Convenient operating keypad with digital display
- Memory for gap width setting
- Wide range of materials for contamination free grinding