High Shear Fluid Processor Microfluidizer LM 20
Microfluidics | Materials Processing, Cell Disruption
LM 20 - Digitally Controlled High Shear Fluid Processor lab homogenizer unit- Ideal for small sample volume material processing
The LM 20 Microfluidizer maintains consistent pressure of all materials introduced into the system and guarantees consistent treatment of the entire volume . Whether working with small lab samples to production volumes, the Microfluidizer delivers scalable submicron size reduction/disruption and consistent product yields.
It is ideally suited for materials including: Emulsions, Dispersions, Liposomes and Cell Disruptions or even fineparticle deagglomeration.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Minimum sample size: 14 ml.
- Pressure range up to 30,000 psi
- Achieve tighter particle size distributions and improve yields after sterile filtration.
- Achieve unmatched size reduction/ disruption performance at lower process pressures
- Minimal sample temperature rise during processing
- Higher product yields after sterile filtration with tighter particle size distributions
- Linear volumetric scale-up reduces development time in pilot or production
- Enhanced repeatability
- Improved experimental readability with real-time temperature monitoring
Call Today 1-800-661-6700