5120 Mixer/Mill® - Mini Mixer/Mill®
SPEX SamplePrep | Sample Preparation - Inorganic, Sample Preparation - Organic
Ideal for pulverizing the toughest rocks, mineral, cement, and ceramics; rapidly reducing samples to analytical fineness; blending powders; and making emulsions. Finely grinding the sample increases the surface area to improve acid dissolution for ICP, and pellet pressing or fusion bead for XRF.
- Interchangeable sample vial holders for agate, steel, and tungsten carbide vials.
- High-intensity oscillating motion mills samples in seconds.
- Programmable control panel includes rate, run time and pause functions.
- Four speeds over the 750-3500 RPM range for slow-speed mixing to high-speed milling for tough samples.
- Safety interlock stops the motor if the lid is opened during the homogenization process.
- Clear lid for viewing the sample milling process.
- Can be operated remotely with a portable battery pack.
Voltage 115V / 60Hz or 230V / 50Hz
CSA Approved Yes
Dimensions 15 in. (38 cm) long x 8 in. (20.5 cm) wide x 11 in. (30 cm) high.
Net Weight 24 lbs (11 kg)
Motor 1/7 HP
Power Cord 3-prong grounded plug-115V / 60Hz. 2-prong European cord for 230V / 50Hz.
Clamp Speed 750, 2000, 3000, 3500 RPM
Call Today 1-800-661-6700