Sample Divider PT 100
A faultless and comparable analysis is closely linked to accurate sample handling. Only a sample representative of the initial material can provide meaningful analysis results. Rotating dividers ensure the representativeness of a sample and thus the reproducibility of the analysis.
The sample divider PT 100 divides the sample so exactly that the composition of each fraction of the sample corresponds exactly to that of the original bulk sample. This applies both for fine-powdered and coarse materials. The material feed and dividing processes take place automatically, without interruption and without loss of material. The Sample Divider PT 100 has a modular design and can be put together to suit individual requirements. It offers an extremely flexible range of possible applications. A feeder, various dividing heads, sample receptacle vessels and further useful accessories are available in addition to the drive unit.
Key Features and Specifications
- High division accuracy to suit modern analytical devices
- Modular design
- Automatic material feed via synchronized feeder
- Quick-release clamping system for simple and rapid handling of sample bottles
- Digital time setting
- Speed is monitored and kept constant
- Wide range of accessories including various dividing heads, collection and feeding systems
- Compact, easy to clean