PT80 Circulation Thermostat
A. KRÜSS Optronic GmbH | Circulation Thermostats
For all basic tasks of temperature control in the laboratory
The PT80 circulation thermostat is an extremely quiet, energy-efficient and handy device that has been specially developed for small temperature control tasks in the laboratory. Unlike classic compressor-driven thermostats, the PT80 uses modern Peltier technology to operate thermoelectrically.
The environmentally friendly technology ensures extremely quiet and low-vibration operation, 50% lower energy consumption and completely eliminates the need for refrigerants. Yet rapid temperature control in a temperature range from 5 °C to 80 °C is still possible, not least due to the low filling volume of only 250 ml. With an accuracy of ±0.1 °C, the PT80 is ideally suited to high laboratory standards for the temperature control of polarimeters and refractometers. The PT80 is also very well equipped for effcient and environmentally friendly cooling of condensers (e.g. Liebig or reflux condensers) in thermal separation processes on a laboratory scale.
- Circulation thermostat with Peltier technology
- Rapid temperature control from 5 °C to 80 °C
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.1 °C
- Extremely quiet and low-vibration operation
- Environmentally friendly, due to 50% lower energy consumption and elimination of refrigerants
- Suitable for operation with non-flammable liquids (water or water/glycol mixture)
- Resistive touchscreen display
- Easy-to-understand and intuitive menu navigation
- Standard RS-232 interface for PC communication
- PT80 control by P8000 series polarimeter
Call Today 1-800-661-6700