Vibratory Disc Mill RS 200
The Vibratory Disc Mill RS 200 is suitable for the extremely quick, loss-free and reproducible grinding of medium-hard, brittle and fibrous materials to analytical fineness. The instrument runs steadily and smoothly, even with heavy grinding sets, at maximum speed thanks to the new Stabilized-Plane-Drive.
With its robust design, the RS 200 has proven to be ideal for use in the building materials sector (cement), in geology, mineralogy, metallurgy and in power plants. Due to the high end fineness and speed the RS 200 is the perfect mill when it comes to preparing samples for spectral analysis.
Key Features and Specifications
- Reproducible results due to "Stabilized-Plane-Drive" (avoid tumbling of the grinding set)
- Safety interlock
- Variable speed 700 - 1,500 min-1
- Extremely short grinding time
- Agate recognition for automatic speed reduction
- 10 SOPs can be stored
- No sample loss thanks to optimum o-ring seal
- Wide range of materials for contamination free grinding
- Noise-insulated grinding chamber
- Quick-action grinding set clamping device