High Temperature Ovens LHT Series
The LHT laboratory high temperature ovens comprise 3 sizes of bench mounted ovens, each available with maximum operating temperatures of 400°C, 500°C and 600°C.
These models offer the high temperatures that are more typical of an industrial oven in a design that is compact enough to fit onto a laboratory bench.
- 400°C, 500°C or 600°C maximum operating temperatures
- 30, 60 or 120 litres chamber volumes
- R38 PID controller
- Heavy duty convection fan for good uniformity
- low thermal mass insulation for high energy efficiency
- Corrosion resistant, brushed stainless steel interior
- 2 Multi-position shelves
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Double skin construction ensures safe outer case temperature
- Hard wearing, zinc coated & stoved epoxy polyester coated exterior