Rapid Cooling Ovens
Rapid cooling ovens are frequently used for annealing thermo-luminescent dosimeters (TLD) that have been used to measure exposure to ionising radiation.
The TLD ovens are designed to heat to 400 °C, cooling rapidly to ambient temperature using forced air cooling. This rapid cycling capability is also suitable for other small scale tempering and annealing applications.
- 400°C maximum operating temperature
- CC-T1programmable controller providing automatic activation of the cooling blower
- Horizontal forced air circulation from rear mounted fan
- Excellent performance & reliability
- Stainless steel liner
- Stainless steel mesh shelves