Tap Sieve Shaker AS 200
Retsch | Sample Preparation - Inorganic, Particle Size Analysis
The analytical sieve shaker AS 200 tap is used in research & development, quality control of raw materials, interim and finished products as well as in production monitoring.
Its tapping motion supports the sieve analysis of certain products such as activated carbon, abrasives, metal powder, spices and diamonds, as specified in the corresponding standards.
Key Features and Specifications
- Horizontal circular sieving motion with vertical taps
- Suitable for dry sieving
- Excellent separation efficiency even with short sieving times
- Sieve stack up to 350 mm height
- Digital time setting
- Easy operation, ergonomic design
- Optional software EasySieve for control through RS232 serial interface, easy evaluation and documentation of results
- Fulfils all criteria for measuring equipment related to ISO 9001
Call Today 1-800-661-6700