Vibratory Sieve Shaker AS 450 Control
The analytical sieve shaker AS 450 control is used in research & development, quality control of raw materials, interim and finished products as well as in production monitoring. The controllable electromagnetic drive offers an optimal adaption for every product. Sharp fractions are obtainable even after very short sieving times.
With the sieve shaker AS 450 control RETSCH have designed their first siever for 400 mm and 450 mm sieves which operates with a three-dimensional sieving motion. It can be used for dry and wet sieving. The optimized electromagnetic drive with RETSCH's CET Technology allows for an amplitude up to 2.2 mm even with maximum loads up to 25 kg. This makes the AS 450 superior to all other known sieve shakers based on conventional electromagnetic or imbalance drives.
Key Features and Specifications
- Suitable for dry and wet sieving
- Optional software EasySieve for control through RS232 serial interface, easy evaluation and documentation of results
- Fulfils all criteria for measuring equipment related to ISO 9001
- Easy operation, ergonomic design
- Excellent separation efficiency even with short sieving times
- Efficient electromagnetic drive
- 3-D throwing motion which ensures optimum use of the open sieve area and lets the sample move equally over the whole sieving surface
- CET Technology for controlled amplitude even with high loads (up to 25 kg)
- Up to 14 fractions in one sieving operation
- Free digital adjustment of all process parameters (time, amplitude or sieve acceleration, interval)
- Memory for up to 9 SOPs
- Mobile operation panel for comfortable handling