Cutting Mill SM 200
Cutting mills are suitable for the grinding of soft, medium-hard, elastic, fibrous, and heterogeneous mixes of products. The new cutting mill SM 200 is a powerful and easy-to-operate instrument for efficient primary and fine size reduction. Cleaning is made particularly easy.
Within the group of the RETSCH cutting mills, it is the universal standard model which covers a vast range of applications with its strong 2.2 kW drive and 1,500 rpm rotor speed. When operated with the optional cyclone-suction-combination, the SM 200 is also suitable for grinding light sample materials or smaller quantities. In combination with the wide choice of bottom sieves, hoppers and collecting vessels, the mill can be easily adapted to varying application requirements.
Key Features and Specifications
- Optimum cutting effects thanks to double acting cutting bars
- Quick and easy cleaning due to fold-back hopper, smooth surfaces and push-fit rotor
- Powerful size reduction with 2.2 kW drive
- Defined final fineness due to bottom sieves with aperture sizes from 0.25 - 20 mm
- Wide range of accessories including various hoppers, collection systems, rotors and sieves
- Highest safety standards due to engine brake, central locking device, electronic safety check and safety base frame