Mixer Mill MM 400
The mixer mill MM 400 is a compact versatile bench-top unit, which has been developed specially for dry, wet and cryogenic grinding of small amounts of sample.
It can mix and homogenize powders and suspensions in only a few seconds. It is also perfectly suitable for the disruption of biological cells as well as for DNA/RNA extraction. With its high performance and great flexibility the MM 400 is a unique product in the market.
Key Features and Specifications
- Reproducible, efficient grinding, mixing and homogenization in seconds
- Powerful grinding by impact and friction, up to 30 Hz for up to 20 samples per run
- 3 different grinding modes (dry, wet or cryogenic)
- Screw-top grinding jars for leak-proof grinding
- 9 SOPs can be stored
- Wide range of accessories including various jar and ball sizes, adapter racks, grinding tool materials, CryoKit