Rotor Beater Mill SR 300
The Rotor Beater Mill SR 300 is suitable for coarse and fine size reduction, either in batches or continuously. It can process dry, soft, medium-hard, organic and inorganic substances.
Its high speed in comparison to the SR 200 allows a significantly higher throughput and fineness.
The SR 300 is intended for universal use: from sample preparation in laboratories up to preparing sample batches in pilot plants or production facilities. The grinding chamber, the feed hopper and the material inlet are completely made from high quality stainless steel.
Key Features and Specifications
- Suitable for batchwise operation of larger quantities
- Central locking device
- Wide range of accessories including various collection and feeding systems, rotors and sieves
- High final fineness
- Exchangeable grinding and sieve inserts
- Grinding chamber, feed hopper and material inlet and outlet of stainless steel
- Optional grinding inserts 180° for grinding of hard-brittle materials by additional impact
- Optional distance rotor to reduce frictional heat
- Removable hopper for easy cleaning
- Motor brake
- Defined final fineness due to bottom sieves with aperture sizes from 0.08 - 10 mm