Torch Combustion TOC Analyzer
The Torchutilizes a patent pending Static Pressure Concentration (SPC) for the analysis of TOC using high temperature combustion.
The Torch Analyzer contains a built in autosampler with three vial rack choices and PC driven control. This features automated calibration and Intellidilution which automatically dilutes over-range samples to within the working calibration range. Maintenance is simplified by design allowing easy access to all areas of the unit.
All of these features and competitive price positioning make this system ideal in keeping costs down and maintaining productivity in the laboratory.
- Built-in benchmark diagnostic check - including leak check
- Ability to program and store furnace temperatures to accommodate various methods
- Static Pressure Concentration Technology (patent pending)
- Intellidilution feature automatically detects samples that have exceeded theselected calibration range and dilutes it to fall within the selected range
- Multiple pre-set application ranges for analytical requirements
- Auto-calibration eliminates the need for manual standard preparation
- Detection Levels:
- Carbon 50ppb to 30,000ppm
- Easy access for maintenance of combustion tube
- Improved catalyst
- Built-in autosampler
- Increased throughput with ASM Sparge
- Mass Flow Controller
- Optional vial mixing capabilities