S3500 Particle Size Analyzer
The Microtrac S3500 is the first particle size analyzer that uses three precisely placed red laser diodes to accurately characterize particles like never before.
The patented Tri-Laser System provides accurate, reliable and repeatable particle size analysis for a diverse range of applications by utilizing the proven theory of Mie compensation for spherical particles and the proprietary principle of Modified Mie calculations for non-spherical particles. The S3500 measures particle size from 0.02 to 2800 microns.
- Tri–laser, red, multi-detector, multi-angle optical system
- Algorithms that utilize Mie compensation and Modified Mie calculations for non-spherical particles
- Measurement capability from 0.02 to 2800 microns
- Wet and dry measurements
- Enclosed optical path ensures complete protection of the optical components leading to little or no operator intervention
- Utilizing three red lasers, increases the range of measurement, giving you the flexibility to conduct analysis on a wide range of samples
- Proprietary Modified Mie calculations allow users to accurately measure complex particles that other particle analyzer struggle to accurately characterize
- Seamless transition from wet to dry measurement reduces down time
- Fixed detectors provide rugged durability and assure proper positioning
- Small bench footprint reduces demand on valuable laboratory space